- ‘We didn’t shun Security Strategy meeting’ – APC GovernorsPosted 15 hours ago
- ‘Stop linking me with Boko Haram’ – Buhari tells PDPPosted 16 hours ago
- Woman accuses Police DPO of sexual assaultPosted 16 hours ago
- APC Governors shun President Jonathan’s security strategy meetingPosted 1 day ago
- Funsho Williams was strangled to deathPosted 1 day ago
- FG orders Electricity Firms to stop arbitrary billing of consumersPosted 1 day ago
- Akwa Ibom man on the run after beheading two relativesPosted 1 day ago
- Generals greed hampering war against Northern insurgency – SoldiersPosted 1 day ago
- Northern Insecurity: Jonathan summons Governors, National Security CouncilPosted 2 days ago
- Kwankwaso likens Presidency to a committee of vulturesPosted 2 days ago
Newlywed bride pushes groom off a cliff to his death
A newlywed wife was charged on Monday with second-degree murder for allegedly pushing her husband off a cliff in Glacier National Park during an argument just a week after they married.
Jordan Linn Graham, 22, could face life in prison if convicted in the death of 25-year-old Cody Lee Johnson.
Charging documents suggest Graham was having second thoughts about getting married around the time her husband’s body was discovered.
Graham has told an FBI agent that she and her husband had been arguing on July 7 as they walked in the Loop Trail area of the park.
At one point, she turned to walk away, but Johnson grabbed her arm, she said. She turned around, removed his hand from her arm and “due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back, and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff,” an affidavit states.
Johnson was reported missing on July 8 when he failed to show up for work. Graham later reported that she had spotted his body.