- Suswam attacked by Fulani herdsmen, engaged in gun battle for over 1 hourPosted 4 hours ago
- Jonathan meets secretly with Fashola, Aregbesola, Fayemi, and AmosunPosted 4 hours ago
- Military seizes 700 vehicles from Boko HaramPosted 4 hours ago
- “Boko Haram are haram themselves” – Sheikh Bilal PhilipsPosted 5 hours ago
- Tambuwal calls for a united Nigeria to triumph over Boko HaramPosted 13 hours ago
- Monarch arrested in connection with kidnap of President’s fatherPosted 1 day ago
- APC urges Jonathan to visit Yobe over massacrePosted 1 day ago
- Jonathan considers ministerial position for SarakiPosted 1 day ago
- $20 billion: Sanusi says call for special examination of banks led to his sackPosted 1 day ago
- Niger Delta conflict started when youth went to Abuja and saw bridges on land – Edwin ClarkPosted 2 days ago
Newlywed bride pushes groom off a cliff to his death
A newlywed wife was charged on Monday with second-degree murder for allegedly pushing her husband off a cliff in Glacier National Park during an argument just a week after they married.
Jordan Linn Graham, 22, could face life in prison if convicted in the death of 25-year-old Cody Lee Johnson.
Charging documents suggest Graham was having second thoughts about getting married around the time her husband’s body was discovered.
Graham has told an FBI agent that she and her husband had been arguing on July 7 as they walked in the Loop Trail area of the park.
At one point, she turned to walk away, but Johnson grabbed her arm, she said. She turned around, removed his hand from her arm and “due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back, and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff,” an affidavit states.
Johnson was reported missing on July 8 when he failed to show up for work. Graham later reported that she had spotted his body.