- Nyanya Bomblast And The Fight Against Terrorism In Nigeria By -General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFRPosted 10 hours ago
- Dbanj visits Nyanya victims, offsets hospital bills (Photo)Posted 10 hours ago
- Why does Boko Haram kidnap girls in Nigeria?Posted 10 hours ago
- Revealed: Boko Haram recruits Nigerien youth with N500,000Posted 11 hours ago
- FG, SSS set to probe Nyako over inciting remarksPosted 11 hours ago
- Lagos Stadium turned to Prostitution den – PromoterPosted 11 hours ago
- ASUP Strike: Four Kwara Poly students arrested for robberyPosted 11 hours ago
- Abducted Girls: Parents recount ordeal in Sambisa ForestPosted 1 day ago
- Oduah receives Ikenga Award for ExcellencePosted 1 day ago
- PDP using Boko Haram for political advantage – APCPosted 1 day ago
Newlywed bride pushes groom off a cliff to his death
A newlywed wife was charged on Monday with second-degree murder for allegedly pushing her husband off a cliff in Glacier National Park during an argument just a week after they married.
Jordan Linn Graham, 22, could face life in prison if convicted in the death of 25-year-old Cody Lee Johnson.
Charging documents suggest Graham was having second thoughts about getting married around the time her husband’s body was discovered.
Graham has told an FBI agent that she and her husband had been arguing on July 7 as they walked in the Loop Trail area of the park.
At one point, she turned to walk away, but Johnson grabbed her arm, she said. She turned around, removed his hand from her arm and “due to her anger, she pushed Johnson with both hands in the back, and as a result, he fell face first off the cliff,” an affidavit states.
Johnson was reported missing on July 8 when he failed to show up for work. Graham later reported that she had spotted his body.