- Sharia court sentences 63 year old man to death for rape, infection of minorPosted 7 hours ago
- Mothers of abducted girls vow to return to Sambisa forestPosted 7 hours ago
- Jonathan-Nyako Feud: Northern Elders warn ArewaPosted 8 hours ago
- “Nyako should watch his mouth” – FGPosted 8 hours ago
- CONFAB: Delegates in near fisticuffs over resource control, PresidencyPosted 8 hours ago
- Jonathan commends Buhari over Boko Haram statementPosted 19 hours ago
- Nyanya Bomblast And The Fight Against Terrorism In Nigeria By -General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFRPosted 1 day ago
- Dbanj visits Nyanya victims, offsets hospital bills (Photo)Posted 1 day ago
- Why does Boko Haram kidnap girls in Nigeria?Posted 1 day ago
- Revealed: Boko Haram recruits Nigerien youth with N500,000Posted 1 day ago
Lion Attacks Couple Making Love In Bush, Man Escapes, Woman Mauled to Death
A FRISKY woman was mauled to death by a lion as she had sex with her boyfriend in the African bush.
Sharai Mawera was enjoying a passionate moment with her lover when the Big Cat struck.
Sharai’s partner, who has not been identified, ran off in the buff in a bid to raise the alarm.
But local reports say tragic market worker Sharai was killed at the scene in Kariba, northern Zimbabwe.
A friend told My Zimbabwe: “Unfortunately the woman was mauled to death by the lion, but her boyfriend managed to escape.”
The pal said Sharai and her fisherman boyfriend would meet at their favourite beauty spot in the wild.
He said: “The two were romping when the incident occurred. The lion came from behind and roared.
“The guy managed to escape before stopping at a distance where he witnessed his companion being attacked.
Police officers and armed rangers rushed to the scene where they discovered Sharai’s mauled remains.
The source said: “Cops and officers attended the scene and fired a single shot before getting to the spot.
“The woman had already been killed. She had bloody bruises all over her body. Her neck and tummy had been mauled.”
Rangers launched a hunt for the lion following the tragedy, amid concern the same animal may have killed a local man who disappeared at the weekend.
The remains of the victim were found on the outskirts of the town, which lies near the Zambezi river.
Police believe the man, who has not been named, was eaten by a lion as he walked home from a nightclub.
Experts believe the fact Sharai was mauled rather than eaten suggests the same beast was responsible for both attacks – but was not overly hungry.