- Boko Haram: Defence Minister to engage CIA, Mi5, others to fight ‘Dirty War’Posted 17 hours ago
- Panic as President Jonathan evacuated from Jet after it develops technical faultPosted 18 hours ago
- Governor Obi leaves Anambra state with N75 billion in coffersPosted 19 hours ago
- Governor Chime escapes assassination as cultists try to invade Government HousePosted 19 hours ago
- 2015: Governor Aliyu reassures Jonathan of victoryPosted 19 hours ago
- 239 people feared dead as Malaysian plane vanishesPosted 2 days ago
- Centenary Award: ‘We are not saying Abacha was a saint’ – PresidencyPosted 2 days ago
- Obesere Rape Allegation: Victim’s friend says “It is a set up”Posted 2 days ago
- CONFAB an opportunity to right social inequality in Nigeria – BakarePosted 2 days ago
- “A New Nigeria of our dreams” – Read Fashola’s full speech at APC summitPosted 2 days ago
Eyecandy of the Week: Brazilian Songstress Pamela Alexandra
This week’s eye candy is Brazilian songstress Pamela Alexandra is a beauty to behold, with curves that will set any man’s heart on fire.
Every red-blooded heterosexual man must make it a lifetime goal to visit Brazil.
Despite the fact most Nigerian big girls adorn the ‘hair’ of these luscious women. Brazil is better experienced in person.
Unfortunately Brazil only exports hair to Nigeria, it would have been great if they could also export curves.