- The Nerve of Kaita and the Shame of Mohammed by Femi Fani KayodePosted 9 hours ago
- Mandela’s view on his death: “Death is something inevitable…”Posted 9 hours ago
- Fashola is playing partisan politics – PDPPosted 9 hours ago
- Mandela, Anti-Apartheid Icon, Mourned World OverPosted 9 hours ago
- Governor Aliyu says he will stay with PDP and make things workPosted 21 hours ago
- APC faults FG over Boko Haram, demands compensation for victimsPosted 1 day ago
- ‘Arrest Boko Haram sponsors’ – CAN petitions FGPosted 1 day ago
- “We understand English more than FG” – ASUU President wants proof of N200 blnPosted 1 day ago
- Youth Corps member abducted in Oniru, kidnappers demand N10 millionPosted 1 day ago
- “Iyayi was murdered to destabilize ASUU” – JAFPosted 2 days ago
Eyecandy of the Week: Brazilian Songstress Pamela Alexandra
This week’s eye candy is Brazilian songstress Pamela Alexandra is a beauty to behold, with curves that will set any man’s heart on fire.
Every red-blooded heterosexual man must make it a lifetime goal to visit Brazil.
Despite the fact most Nigerian big girls adorn the ‘hair’ of these luscious women. Brazil is better experienced in person.
Unfortunately Brazil only exports hair to Nigeria, it would have been great if they could also export curves.