- APC manifesto is ‘Janjaweed ideology’, ‘roadmap to anarchy’ – MetuhPosted 9 mins ago
- Kwankwaso responsible for division in Governor’s Forum – JangPosted 1 hour ago
- FG to tax Blackberries, iPads, other electronic, communication devicesPosted 2 hours ago
- APC leaders got N89 billion contracts from CBN under Sanusi – PDP allegesPosted 2 hours ago
- Uduaghan must be commended for unprecedented poverty he brought to Delta – APCPosted 24 hours ago
- ‘FG paid Jang Governor’s Forum members N2 billion each’ – KwankwasoPosted 1 day ago
- House summons SGF Anyim over N767 million hotel billPosted 1 day ago
- “I bled for more than two weeks” – Woman allegedly raped by ObeserePosted 1 day ago
- US freezes $458 million Abacha loot in largest kleptocracy seizure everPosted 1 day ago
- Tambuwal seeks military’s protection to visit troubled spots in Borno against alleged Presidential directivePosted 2 days ago
Covenant University To Recall Expelled Students
Covenant University has agreed to a reduction in the punishment of over 120 students expelled for failure to attend a university assembly held at the University student chapel.
Sources say after intense lobbying by several groups comprising of parents, lawyers and the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), that the university authorities have agreed to lessen their punishment to 4 weeks suspension.
The students are expected to resume back in school later this month or early February.