- Abuja Blast: Boko Haram claims responsibility in new videoPosted 6 hours ago
- ‘I will not support governorship to go to Ikwerre’ – AmaechiPosted 14 hours ago
- Men in military uniforms dropped off Nyanya bomb laden vehicle – WitnessesPosted 15 hours ago
- Police detain DPO over rape allegationsPosted 15 hours ago
- 14 more girls escape Boko Haram captorsPosted 15 hours ago
- ‘We didn’t shun Security Strategy meeting’ – APC GovernorsPosted 2 days ago
- ‘Stop linking me with Boko Haram’ – Buhari tells PDPPosted 2 days ago
- Woman accuses Police DPO of sexual assaultPosted 2 days ago
- APC Governors shun President Jonathan’s security strategy meetingPosted 2 days ago
- Funsho Williams was strangled to deathPosted 2 days ago
Covenant University To Recall Expelled Students
Covenant University has agreed to a reduction in the punishment of over 120 students expelled for failure to attend a university assembly held at the University student chapel.
Sources say after intense lobbying by several groups comprising of parents, lawyers and the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), that the university authorities have agreed to lessen their punishment to 4 weeks suspension.
The students are expected to resume back in school later this month or early February.