- “If we politicians stop stealing, we can provide free education to Nigerians” – Gov AliyuPosted 15 hours ago
- “Theyre talking rubbish” – David West says PDP cannot declare any governor’s seat vacantPosted 15 hours ago
- “Behind every rape there is a man” – Dame Jonathan speaks against abuse in ParisPosted 15 hours ago
- Jega, Oshiomole extol Iyayi as former ASUU leader is laid to restPosted 15 hours ago
- N67 billion embezzlement: Presidency is shielding Ohakim from prosecution – OkorochaPosted 1 day ago
- “Jega is a failure, he has to go” – IgbokwePosted 2 days ago
- APC wins court order to inspect INEC materials for Anambra electionsPosted 2 days ago
- Oshiomole N2 million widow: Edo PDP insist on mental health test for GovernorsPosted 2 days ago
- “No government has pumped money into Education like Jonathan” – Labran MakuPosted 2 days ago
- ASUU members boo priest at Iyayi’s funeral over call to end strikePosted 2 days ago
Covenant University To Recall Expelled Students
Covenant University has agreed to a reduction in the punishment of over 120 students expelled for failure to attend a university assembly held at the University student chapel.
Sources say after intense lobbying by several groups comprising of parents, lawyers and the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), that the university authorities have agreed to lessen their punishment to 4 weeks suspension.
The students are expected to resume back in school later this month or early February.